EQUINE ASSISTED CORPORATE DAYS
STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND EXPERIENCE A WHOLE NEW APPROACH TO YOURSELF AND THOSE YOU INTERACT WITH.
Working with Horses is about the people not the horses and can promote valuable change to take back to the workplace.
HORSE WHISPERING is the art of listening and forming good relationships.
Horses are great survivors. They have evolved, adapted and changed to varying environments for over 50 million years.
They have helped mankind throughout millennia forming perfect partnerships.
As prey animals they have finely tuned senses enabling them to assess and react to situations quickly and efficiently.
Horses communicate through body language and are very clear and honest about their feelings, intentions and boundaries.
Observing a herd can give great insights into the art of “non verbal communication skills”.
WHAT CAN THEY TEACH US?
- Teamwork, overcoming obstacles as a group.
- Identifying and establishing core leadership skills.
- The ability to lead with firmness coupled with kindness.
- Non verbal communication.
- Clear observations of body language.
- Understanding how our energy can affect others and vice versa.
- Recognising and maintaining healthy stress levels.
- Creating scenarios, managing the situation and sustaining control calmly.
- Creative thinking for problem solving.
- Gentle Assertiveness.
- Trust and Respect.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A friendly, peaceful location with lunch and refreshments provided.
- The ability to move out of “the intellectual mind state” and into “the kinaesthetic state” in order to explore other senses”.
- Techniques to recognize and control stress levels.
- Opportunity to still the mind and observe nature.
- A truly experiential day interacting with horses.
- The chance to move out of the usual comfort zone to explore new ideas.
- A day not to be forgotten where you will learn a lot about yourselves.
- Innovative ideas to take back to the workplace.
- Highly qualified facilitators and horse handlers.
If any of the above motivates you to give a gift to your team please contact Suzannah on 01458 860186/07545 139009 in order that we may hear your requirements and arrange a bespoke 1 or 2 day event especially for your team.